Pathways Scholarship Program
Pathways provides a very limited number of partial scholarships for new and existing students of Grades 9 , 10 & 11.
Deserving candidates may receive a maximum of a 50% Scholarship on Composite School & Residence Fee (if applicable). The level of Scholarship is decided by the School Board on a case to case basis.
The Scholarships offered are merit based, and may be awarded for academics & sports/creative pursuits. Scholarship requests can be made by existing students as well as new students.
Scholarships requests are assessed and appraised by the Selection Board comprising members from the Board of Governors and the Senior Management Team of Pathways School. All decisions rest solely at the discretion of the Selection Board.
All Scholarships granted are reviewed annually & are based on the continued performance of the awardee.
Scholarship candidates are required to make Scholarship requests, in writing, by 31st of March of every calendar year.
The following documents/materials needs to be shared:-
- A request letter addressed to the Head of Admissions & Communication.
- All documentation listed in application procedure (including Application for Admission for Prospective Students)
- A recommendation letter from the Principal, for existing students, who wish to apply
- A detailed portfolio illustrating candidate's achievement in the chosen area/s of endeavour.
- Evidence of outstanding ability and achievement in at least one (but preferably several) of the following areas:
- Sciences (including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Design and Technology)
- Social Sciences (including History, Geography, Economics and Business Studies)
- Arts (including Art, Design, Ceramics, Dance, Music and Theatre)
Scholarship results will be declared by the 15th of May of each year.
Terms and conditions
The Scholarship awarded unless reviewed is valid for 1 Academic Year only and at the discretion of the Management of Pathways.
The Scholarships shall be reviewed and renewed on yearly basis by the Selection Board.
Candidates not performing up to the desired level shall not be eligible for continuance of scholarship even within the course of the Academic Year.
Consistent good conduct is very essential for the candidate for continuance of Scholarship. If at any point of time, the candidate is involved with any issues of indiscipline or any case of proven misconduct, the Scholarship may be discontinued.
The Management reserves the right to discontinue this Scholarship Program based on the availability of Scholarship Funds.
Scholarships once cancelled would not be revived at any point of time. Decision of the Selection Board shall be final.
Location & Address
|+91 124 4513000|